Clearoute Inc. is a professional services company that helps businesses grow through various offerings, including branding, marketing, web development, and consulting. We have been in the industry for over 25 years, establishing ourselves as a trusted growth partner. We pride ourselves on innovative solutioning, effective communication, and rigorous planning to ensure our client's requirements are met in a timely and effective manner.
We believe a great business starts with its people. We prioritize our employees' growth and learning, providing them significant exposure to a wide range of industries and allowing them flexibility within their role to focus on what they are passionate about and can be the most successful in.
We are looking to hire a Project Coordinator to join our team on a full-time basis. This role offers hybrid arrangements, but you must be able to commute to our office in Markham. It also assumes you have some prior experience in a technical environment working as developer or working with developers. The ability to comprehend and communicate technical requirements is essential.
To be successful in this role, you must be self motivated, well organized, have a keen eye for details, have great interpersonal skills, and be effective in verbal and oral communication. Most of all, you must be a driven individual who takes initiative and is seeking to excel in achieving personal and organizational growth.
- Act as a primary point of contact for clients
- Gather technical requirements for software development projects
- Attend, facilitate, and document client meetings. Assign action items as tasks (i.e. via Jira ticket or email) as needed.
- Develop and maintain project roadmaps
- Ensure projects are progressing along the project lifecycle in accordance with timelines. Immediately flag risks to the project timeline.
- Respond to client emails within 1-3 hours.
- Keep track of project status, details, and related assets and ensure everything is well organized.
- Facilitate regular stand-up meetings with developers
- Strategize and plan solutions to address challenges and expand business capacity
- Manage and support developers to ensure they have what they need to complete their tasks
- Assess and manage risk within projects
- Preform basic quality assurance checks and validate that outcomes are inline with client expectations
- Applying content updates to websites as needed on content management systems like WordPress
- Onboard and offboard developers on projects
- Develops and maintains detailed operating procedures for developers (i.e. Confluence or Google Docs)
- Monitor and protect Project Budgets and Scope
- Project/task scoping and prepare cost estimates
- Performs other duties as assigned, in accordance with Branch and Department objectives.
- Agency experience is a must!
- Completed post-secondary education (preferably in Web Development, Communications, Computer Science, or a related field)
- At least 3 years of experience managing project deliverables for web development projects.
- Superb problem-solving skills
- Excellent communication skills, both oral and written
- Detail-oriented and able to multitask
- A collaborative worker, capable of creating and maintaining a positive work environment that delivers results.
- Experience with using Jira, Slack, Bitbucket (for source code and review), Google Drive, Google Sheets, Clockify.
- Knowledge of and demonstrated ability in corporate core competencies including customer service, communication, team work, initiative/self management and accountability, and flexibility/adaptability.
- Familiarity with finding resources through talent pools like Upwork and Fiverr
- Strong working knowledge of communications web-related technologies and the World Wide Web Consortium Web Content Accessibility Guidelines.
- Strong computer skills including MS Office applications, content management systems (i.e. WordPress), operating systems and computer software
What You'll Get To Do:
- You will be the linchpin for the website services team, managing all the moving parts in the process for end-to-end website builds
- As a member of our delivery team, you will work closely with a variety of people across the agency, including project managers, designers and developers
- Participate in workshops to get to the crux of client needs, while keeping the project process, client expectations, and team capabilities in mind
- Conscientiously manage project budgets and timelines while meeting objectives and producing quality deliverables
- Stay up-to-date on current trends and technologies in project management, marketing, design, and development
Job Types: Fixed term contract, Full-time
- Casual dress
- Company events
- Dental care
- Flexible schedule
- On-site gym
- Paid time off
- Wellness program
- Work from home
Flexible Language Requirement:
- French not required
- Project Coordination: 2-3 years (required)
Work Location: Hybrid remote in Markham, ON